Select which show you would like to reserve tickets for:
Important Audience Guidelines:
• All audience members are required to wear a mask to the performance and during the performance. We ask that you please respect this request.
• Audience members must be seated together with their families and will be socially distanced from other members in the audience.
Important Ticket Information:
• Tickets are for family members only. (Students involved in the musical do not need to reserve tickets.)
• Seniors are allowed to purchase up to 6 seats. Leads are allowed to purchase 4 seats and ensemble may purchase 2 seats. Please click on this link to find out how many tickets you are allowed to purchase.
• PLEASE ALLOW TWO EMPTY SEATS IN BETWEEN EACH FAMILY. If you do not leave two empty seats, we will move them ourselves.
Important Payment Information:
• If you donated your tickets from the previous show(s), you do not need to repurchase tickets. Information to see who donated their original tickets can be found here. If the column “Pre-Purchased tickets” is marked off “YES”, you do not need to pay for tickets again, but should still reserve your seats.
• If you did not donate your tickets, you will need to pay for them using cash or check through one of the 3 following methods
1. Mail the check to Mrs. Gross at 100 Ivy Hill Circle Reading, PA 19606
2. Students may bring ticket payments to the dress rehearsal on July 12th
3. Pay at the box office the night of the show
• You will not be receiving a physical ticket. PLEASE SAVE THE RESERVATION CONFIRMATION ON YOUR PHONE
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Mrs.Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org